Some users encountered an issue with a UK keyboard added to their system at the latest Windows 1903 May 2019 update. Here's a solution that works.
After Windows 10 update 1903 a UK keyboard layout has been added to Windows 10 but does not appear in Windows languages settings. Thus making it impossible for users to remove the extra keyboard layout.
After trying to resolve the issue from many different angles we decided if you can't beat them join them!
Since the keyboard layout is no where to be found either by windows settings or by Windows PowerShell removing something that is essentially gone is a challenge.
The way we found to get around this issue is by actually adding the UK keyboard layout to your system (which will refresh those missing system files) and then, once it's installed remove it from your system.
Here's a step-by-step:
1) Open Settings, and click/tap on the Time & Language icon.
2) Click/tap on Language on the left side, click/tap on an Add a language. (see screenshot below)
3) Search and choose English (United Kingdom), Click Next
4) Make sure only Basic Typing and Optical character recognition are checked and click Install.
5) Now you'll have English (United Kingdom) shown in your language list, simply choose it and click Remove.
English (United Kingdom) keyboard will be gone from your keyboard list.